Wednesday 7 January 2015

Introduction..


Well hello there!

First thing's first: my name is Liv and I'm currently studying philosophy at Cardiff University. I've always had a secret passion for film, I mean you'd probably find me watching up and coming film trailers on Youtube or googling 'Oscar predictions' months before the Academy Awards. However, I've never really been that 'in the know' or particularly cultured about films and so at the beginning of 2015 I had this silly little idea to fuel my rather juvenile passion for film. Recently I put a status on Facebook asking my friends their opinions on the 'greatest films ever made', I also directly asked my friends and families for their views as well as consulting many websites and 'top 50 etc' lists.

My aim: to create a list of what my friends, family, critics, audiences etc consider to be the best films ever created. This done I am planning, over the course of the year and perhaps beyond, to watch every one of them and write a small blog post on each. I cannot promise they'll be regular due to university and life but I am so determined to make this my little project.

The list is almost finished I just need to type it out and then it will be ready to be published on here and I shall be poised and somewhat apprehensive to start my adventure!

More to come...

Liv out.

No comments:

Post a Comment